Commercial Property Insurance

Company Logo

Although most business owner policies (BOPs) do provide coverage for property, this most often pertains only to the actual structure of your business. Under a BOP, generally, the structure of your business is covered from events of “peril” (i.e. weather-related damage) and causes of loss (i.e. Robbery). What about the furniture, computers, and equipment in your building? Who will cover the cost of replacing an outdoor sign?

This is exactly where our expert commercial property insurance comes into play. A typical commercial property insurance policy will cover the property of your business that a BOP will not. Most insurance agencies can compile a commercial property insurance line to include coverage for:

  • Structure (building) of your business
  • Furniture
  • Equipment
  • Lost inventory
  • Landscaping
  • Outdoor signs
  • Damage to the property of others
  • And more…

Our commercial property insurance is customizable, allowing you to provide more coverage for the things that truly matter to your business, and less coverage to the things that do not.

Don’t think you need commercial property insurance? Think again. Consider this: if a fire erupts in the building of your business and you lose your entire inventory, are you positive that your BOP provides enough coverage to replace it all? If someone breaks into your business and steals expensive equipment, are you positive your BOP provides enough coverage to replace it in full?

Contact Downey Insurance Agency right away for a free quote and more information about our commercial property insurance policies. We are business owners too, so we understand your complex needs and the importance of comprehensive insurance.

Activate Virtual Agent